Sep 29, 2010

Keppra+Ativan+Sleep

Equals really weird dreams with c-list celebs and waking up in wonderland. 

My dream last night started with me moving out of my house...I think.  I was looking for a place to stay so I moved into this trick outed hospital room.  ActualLy identical to the one I'm sitting in now.  There was a big house/room warming party.  Can you see it.  20+ people in a hospital room that's suppose to reduce infection.

One of my more portly female friends was complaining about her relationship.  It was tragic.  The only reason I mention her figure is because in the dream, she was sitting on my bathtub (yes, in the middle of the room) and tilting it.  This is an accurate depiction of said bathtub:

Anyway....I guess, in the dream, I wasn't in a happy committed relationship like I am now.  Soooo my friends set me up with Shai Labeouf.  I have recently found out that he has a girlfriend in real life and I'm honestly heartbroken a bit.  We were such a great couple in my dream.  He was into Justin Guarini so we went to a Justin museum!  Here is his portrait:

Justin Guarini
Shia and I were so happy together strolling through the Guarini museum.  Then I woke up, and I haven't been the same yet.  

1 comment:

  1. This medication is wonderful for anxiety. I have been taking this drug for several years. The only drawback is that you develop a tolerance to it and I bet it is addictive. I don't take it as much as I used to. I also found it is great for hangovers. They use this medication to treat alcoholics going through withdrawal. It knocks out a bad hangover almost instantly. But never take it when you drink alcohol!! It also helps with insomnia and racing thoughts.

    ReplyDelete